The Zydus Group with an overarching purpose of empowering people with freedom to live healthier and more fulfilled lives, is an innovative, global lifesciences company that discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets a broad range of healthcare therapies. The group employs over 23000 people worldwide and is driven by its mission to unlock new possibilities in life-sciences through quality healthcare solutions that impact lives. The group aspires to become a global life-sciences company transforming lives through pathbreaking discoveries. The group has manufacturing sites and research facilities spread across five states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim in India and in the US and Brazil.
Zydus Lifesciences Walk In
Department: Production/ Packing/Quality Assurance/ Warehouse & Dispensing
Role: Executive to Assistant Manager/Technical Assistant (Operator)
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc, ITI, Diploma / B.A /B.com
Work Location: Ahmedabad
No. of Openings: 01
Salary: ₹ 4-9 Lacs P.A.
Walk-in interview Details
Date & Time: 8th October, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue: Hotel KC Cross road, Sector – 10, near Bus Stand, Panchkula, Haryana Pin code – 134113
- Senior Executive to Assistant Manager – (IPQA): B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 3 to 8 Years of relevant experience of IPQA Activities such as Line clearance, In Process, Sampling of In process and finished products, Swab sampling and Review of BMR for manufacturing and Packing line in Oral Solid Dosage Manufacturing facilities
Warehouse & Dispensing
- Technical Assistant (Operator): ITI/ Diploma /B.A. /B.com with 3 to 9 years of relevant experience in pharmaceutical warehousing operations viz; receipt, storage, issuance and handling of materials. Preference will be given to knowledge of ASRS System, stacker operation & SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive: B.Sc./M.Sc. / B. Pharma graduate with 3 to 9 years of experience in handling of warehousing activities. Exposure of handling Raw Material, Packing Material receipt and issuance activities. Having good knowledge of QMS area and equipment qualification related activities. Well versed with SAP MM module with WMS. Handling of expired, rejected, non-moving and obsolete inventory. Having exposure of USFDA/MHRA and other regulatory audits.
- Technical Assistant (Dispensing): Diploma in Engineering / D. Pharmacy/B.Sc. with 3 to 8 years of relevant experience in Raw material and Solvent Dispensing operations and having knowledge of SAP system.
- Officer to Senior Executive (Dispensing): B.Sc. /M.Sc./ B. Pharma graduate with 3 to 8 years of experience in handling of all Raw Material Dispensing operations. Well versed with SAP WMS, QMS, Qualification & MES / Automated Dispensing System. Having exposure to USFDA / MHRA and other regulatory audits
- Technical Assistant (Operator): Diploma in Engineering / Pharmacy having 4 to 10 Years of experience in operating machines like Granulation (ACG, Glatt, Tapasya, GEA), Wurster Coater (ACG, Glatt, Ohara, Anish), Fitzpatrick Roll Compactor, Compression machines (Fette, Korsch), Coating machines (Glatt, ACG, Ganson), Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items.
- Executive to Assistant Manager: B. Pharma / M. Pharma with 4 to 10 years of experience in supervising and controlling production areas like Granulation, Compression, QMS. Responsible for planning the manufacturing batches in coordination with PPMC. To monitor line clearance, cleaning of equipment, instrument, auxiliary items. To carry out qualification activities. To initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). To handle manpower and allocate daily activities. Exposure to regulatory audits is a must.
- Technical Assistant (Operator) – Diploma / D.Pharma with 4 to 10 years of relevant experience in Primary operating Machines for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line (BQS) and Sachet Packing (Wraptech). Perform line clearance, operation and cleaning of equipment. Monitor equipment performance and breakdown, maintain yield and productivity as per process instruction. Receive, arrange, store and maintain the material movement of Packaging material.
- Executive to Assistant Manager: B.Pharma graduate with 4 to 10 years of experience in handling Primary Packing activities. Perform packing line clearance, supervise operation for Bottle packing (CVC200BPM) line, Blister Line (BQS) and Sachet Packing (Wraptech), cleaning of equipment / instrument / auxiliary items, Track and Trace (OPTEL) as well as Visual Inspection. Handling of qualification activities. Initiate QMS activities (Change control, deviation, CAPA, investigation). Prepare SOPs and GMP documents. Perform SAP transactions as per requirement and accountable for yield and productivity.
For all the positions, it is essential for candidates to have exposure in regulatory requirements of documentation and cGMP/GLP. Interested candidates please Walk-in for an interview along-with their updated Resume, Salary proof and relevant documents as per the schedule.