WNS Gurgaon – Hiring for Pharma Research role (TA & Non-TA resources)
Qualification: B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm (Life Sciences)
Experience: 3 – 8 Years
Shift Window: 8 am to 2.30 am
There is a Service Agreement of 2 years associated with the role.
- Expertise in data collection through various primary and secondary sources includes global clinical trials registry (clinicaltrial.gov, EUCTR, UMIN, JAPIC etc), scientific literature and conferences, company sources (drug development pipelines, R&D presentation, annual report, press release, SEC and other events and presentations) Regulatory sources (FDA, EMA, PMDA, CFDA etc.) and various other secondary sources such as medical schools, Industry registry and through non govt sources. and provide feedback for quality improvement.
- Candidate to have experience of proprietary databases like Citeline, Trialtrove, Sitetrove, Pharmaprojects, BioMedTracker, EvaluatePharma, Pharma eTrack, Cortellis and others company & drug databases.
- Candidate to have good understanding of key terminologies like pipeline drugs, clinical trials, drug & clinical trial landscape, investigators, clinical trial sites / organization, company and others.
- Candidate to have hands on experience of pharma research including drug pipeline analysis, trial analysis, investigator & sites sourcing, links & association analysis for trials, drugs & investigators, news update, conference coverage, journal sourcing and others.
- Manage workflow allocations, performance management & quality monitoring.
Interested candidates may share their profile to email@example.com along with the below mentioned details: