Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte is serving as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020.
Wipro Walk In
Role: Associates-Back Office – Non-Voice (US HR Operation)
Job Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
No. of Openings: 20
Walk-in Interview Details
Date of interview: 18th October, 11.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Venue: Building 2, Candor Tech Space, IT/ITES, SEZ, Tikri, Sector-48, Gurgaon – 122001
Contact – Sandeep Sharma
- Associate (Process: US HR operations)-Night Shift (Both Side Transport)
- Basic knowledge of MS office & Excel
- Good Communication skills
- Work Experience: 0-36 months
- Fielding all incoming help requests from clients via telephone and/or emails in a courteous manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information and nature of problem or issue.
- Identify and learn appropriate product details to facilitate better client interaction and troubleshooting.
- Record, track, and document all queries received, problem-solving steps taken and total successful and unsuccessful resolutions.
- Follow standard processes and procedures to resolve all client queries.
- Resolve client queries as per the SLAs defined in the contract.
- Maintain logs and records of all customer queries as per the standard procedures and guidelines.
- Relevant Experience
Any/Basic MS Excel
Back office/Data handling or data management
Fixed evening shift (5 days working). Saturdays and Sundays are fixed off.
Applicable for 1 year (Mandatory)
Only Non-Tech graduate – BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc (non-technical), BBA/ BCA/ MA, M.Com, part time MBA. (B.Tech/M.Tech/Full Time MBA-are not eligible)
Work Location: Gurgaon
Note : Mandate to carry your original ID Card and final (Double) vaccination certificate