Indian IT conglomerate Wipro is hiring Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) graduates under its ‘Work Integrated Learning Program 2.0’. Here are all the details:
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 220,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2.0 offers BCA and BSc students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part — we sponsor your degree too.
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Evaluation Process: Registration –> Online Assessment –> Business discussion –> Offer Letter
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
- Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.tech degree.
- Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
How to Apply:
Interested candidates visit https://careers.wipro.com/wilp and Click “Apply Now”
Apply on or before 7th Feb 2022