Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited is a non-govt. company, established in 2004. Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited provides pharmaceuticals products. The Company offers pain relief, anti-fungal, diabetic, and cancer drugs. Vivin Laboratories Private Limited has already established a strong reputation for itself as a high-quality producer of affordable medicine for some of the most debilitating diseases that afflict humanity.
Vivin Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Walk In
Department: Quality Control
Role: Chemist & Sr. Chemist, Executive
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, MS/M.Sc
Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
No. of Openings: 10
Walk-in interview Details
Date & Time: 17th October – 26 October, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Venue: Sy. No. 10 and 10 D, Gaddapotharam (V), Jinnaram Mandal, Sangareddy District Telangana
Contact – (04067045635)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily analysis of Raw materials, Inprocess, Intermediate, API Samples.
- And also, daily (verification/calibration) of analytical balance, pH meter,KF , LOD, ROI, NVM and SOR, IR. Viscosity, having knowledge of cGMP Related to Quality control department.
- Good Knowledge in Analytical Method Validations, Document review, Handling instruments like HPLC & GC
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have required experience from Chemical / API / Bulk Drug Industry.
- B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy Experienced (Passed out 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 for Quality Control Department).
- Required male candidates only.
Location: preferably Hyderabad