Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world.
Position: CRA (Clinical Research Associate)
Qualification: M.Pharma /M.sc
Experience: 2 to 6 years
- Coordinate to sites for IEC regarding study related required approval and
- Charting of site initiation, monitoring plan
- Drafting of budget and plan for whole projects in tentative amount of laboratories, sites, printing of documents, submissions etc
- Periodic monitoring to various sites
- Coordinate with the ethics committees (USFDAtrial experience preferable)
Interested candidates can send in their cv by 31st Jan on
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by HR.