Opening for Injectable Ophthalmic line, Aseptic area – Ahmedabad SEZ
We are looking for competent, dynamic and motivated candidates for suitable positions for Injectable unit for our Ahmedabad SEZ Matoda Plant.
Position: Officer/ Operator
Experience: 02 to 07 years
Qualification: ITI/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ D.Pharm
Area: Ophthalmic Aseptic area
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Material transfer through active passive valve system
- Must be from Parenteral background
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of the quality of the company’s service by means of applicable quality procedures.
- Nanomill Operation, Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing, Sterile API dispensing
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area and controlled are related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on ophthalmic filling machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Eye drop filling machine and related batch mfg. process.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Required Machine Exposure:
- Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (groninger)
- Candidate with good communication and inter personal skills, computer knowledge and exposure to cGMP/ GLP Knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement is essential.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Interested candidates may share their cv on email@example.com