Job openings for Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
Department: Quality Assurance
Qualification: B.Pharmacy/ M.Pharmacy
Location: Delhi NCR
- Responsible for documentation and implementation of all QA & QC activities
- Verification and technical support for all technical documents master formula, standard operating procedure, raw material, finished product specifications.
- Responsible for handling various quality management systems like deviation, change control and market complaints.
- Responsible for providing quality assurance support to the manufacturing operations
- Internal auditing of QA/QC and other departments
- Review of all QC/QA activities.
- Art work control of labels, leaflets, visual aids, promotional materials of domestic and export.
- Verification and implementation of new label matter design and promotional materials as per regulatory compliances,
- Export related technical support-material safety data sheet, ingredient report etc.
- Coordination with R&D and technology transfer group during Trial/Validation of batches.
- Review and approval of records (ie: SOP, Batch record, master formulation, specification certificate of analysis, stability studies, labeling etc.
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- Responsible for day to day activity
- Issuance and receive of blank Batch Manufacturing Record
- (BMR) from QA department.
- Issuance of Raw Material from Raw Material store as per BMR.
- Maintaining the process parameters as per BMR.
- Keep the BMR updated for on-line production activity.
- Maintaining Usage, Cleaning & Maintenance log book of
- different equipment.
- Daily calibration of electronic weighing balance.
- To carry out the cleaning procedure of all the equipment.
- To ensure timely preventive / breakdown maintenance of
- To plan all the resources needed for timely production
- Monitoring and maintaining the GMP in production
- Ensuring the quality of products
- Responsible for stock keeping and inventory
Interested candidates may share their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org