Greetings from NATCO Pharma…!!!
Please find the details of opening for our QC department for Pharma Division located at MIRZA.
Department: Quality Control
Designation: Manager/ Sr. Manager
Qualification: M.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Experience: 16 – 20 years
Responsibility: Handle the entire QC department
- Ensuring Laboratory compliance as per GMP and GLP on day to day activity.
- Responsible for the approval of the all Standard Operating Procedures, Standard Testing Procedures, General Testing Procedures, Validation protocols, Specifications, Record of Results related to Quality control Dept.
- Responsible for maintenance of Chemicals, Reagents, Solvents, Columns, Medias, Cultures Stock for smooth functioning of QC activities.
- Responsible for complying the customer and internal audit observations.
- Responsible for overall compliance of microbiological section as per GMP and GLP.
- Responsible for timely execution of method transfer/method verification activities for new products and drug substances in coordination with ARD and project management team.
- Please do not apply if you are from API experience and other than pharma background.
- You may also refer this mail / posting to your friends who are looking for an opportunity.
- Should have good leadership and communication skills
Thanks & Regards