Job Title: Chemist- Analytical Development
Qualification: Must have MSc or PhD in Analytical/ Organic Chemistry
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Vacancies: 2 Vacancies
Location: Delhi NCR(Ashok Vihar)
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate good understanding of various analytical instruments
- Carry out the analysis related to the process development, new product introduction, plant trouble- shooting, optimization, with accurate interpretation of the results and communication.
- Efficiently setting up and implement established methods to produce high quality (quantitative/qualitative) data and results, with limited repeat work analyses
- To be able to make minor adaptations to established methods and instrument parameters to achieve meaningful results and high quality data
- Is responsible for developing robust analytical methodology including sampling techniques to suit project requirements.
- Interact with project team to fully understand and deliver as per the project need and urgency.
- Is responsible for method development, data generation for validation
- Support to carry out effective and timely technology transfer of methods to other areas as per the protocol
- Ensure good housekeeping and high safety standards in the laboratory.
- Ensure accurate documentation of data and results as per the agreed quality systems
- Execute defined instrument maintenance, Calibration & basic troubleshooting procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have MSc or Ph.D. in Analytical/ Organic Chemistry.
- Thorough and practical knowledge of Analytical Chemistry skills for Method development, Validation and troubleshooting.
- Appreciation of laboratory safety best practices and ecology norms.
- Good understanding of organic chemistry principles
- Basic knowledge of statistics and experimental design
- Awareness of IMS and TFS requirements for this