Designation: Research Associate/Senior Research Associate-Technology Transfer
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Chemical Development
To handle lab scale process R&D activities like familiarization, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Handling of lab scale process R&D activities like familiarization, optimization and troubleshooting.
- Well conversant with documents like Tech Pack, Batch manufacturing records, Equipment cleaning records, SOPs and other related GMP documents.
- Awareness of good laboratory practices and safety tools for chemical handling.Monitor critical operations while scale-up at production facility
- Master’s degree in Chemistry
- Hands-on experience on process R&D, scale up and tech transfer.
- Understanding on various analytical tools and data interpretation.
- Flexible to work in R&D lab & monitoring critical operations at plant while scale up
- Project report compilation.
- Good at communication
- Understanding on quality system and GMP documentations
- Awareness on lab safety & plant safety norms
- Familiar with good laboratory practices
- 1-5 years of experience in Process R&D preferably in API manufacturing industry
Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.