Greetings from Sontara Organo Industries..!!!
We are hiring following positions
Department: Research & Development
Designation: Chemist/ Research Scientist
M.Sc. in synthetic Organic chemistry / Doctorate in the field organic chemistry
M.Sc. in synthetic organic chemistry, with professional experience in industry (5 YEARS MIN.)
THERE IS NO AGE BAR.
The new Research Chemist will work towards-
- Development of new API / Organo / Inorganic compounds with applications in Pharma Market.
- Support in improvising the current plant process through Process development.
- Development of new Bromoorganic compounds, New synthetic reagents, building blocks with applications to Electronic, Aerospace, pharmaceutical industry
KEY STAKEHOLDERS: INTERNAL
- Analytical department within PCC
KEY STAKEHOLDERS: EXTERNAL
- Analytical and synthetic scientists at plant production teams.
Role reports to: Owner- PCC Process Research & Development
The candidate should have
- Knowledge and understanding of the synthetic organic chemistry,reaction mechanisms, kinetics.
- Experience in process development, synthesis and scale up; knowledge in design of experiments and statistical analysis.
- Ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and present results.
- Good knowledge of various laboratory technique as well as analytical tool such as HPLC, GC, NMR.
- Desired experience with scientific data retrieving tools.
- Technical writing skills to maintain excellent, thorough, and reproducible laboratory records. Intercultural understanding
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Synthesis and scale-up of organic molecules/intermediates (including retrosynthesis and literature search)
- Design and run experiments as per the plan provided.
- Plan and carryout organic reactions on laboratory scale to provide organic materials for further research purposes.
- Use a variety of analytical methods, TLC, HPLC and GC to monitor reaction processes and Interpretation of analytical results.
- Maintain a summary of results obtained in laboratory, documentation in lab journals.
- Support in Troubleshoot & or improve existing processes.
- Evaluate, inquire, document and present results as necessary.
- Co-operates in cross-functional project teams.
- Acquire and document existing and elaborated knowledge.
- Adheres to Environment, Safety and Health policies.
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,50,000 PA.
Industry: Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: R&D
Role: Research Scientist
Employment Type: Full Time.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 0251-2602915 / 7977018332 / 9920556480
Date & Time: 28 September – 29 September, 1.00 PM – 5.00 PM
W 16 MIDC Chemical Zone,
Behind ESIC Local Office