SimSon Pharma Limited, a renowned name in the pharmaceutical sector, has built a high reputation as a complete solution provider in the contract research arena. We are leading manufacturer and supplier of pharmaceutical Reference materials like Drug working standard, Drug impurity standards, Drug metabolites, and Stable Isotope Labelled compounds. Our expertise in this area has made us one of the most trusted companies in the industry.
HPLC Analyst – Quality Control
Experience: 2-4 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling of HPLC
- HPLC Calibration
- Assay by HPLC
- Related Substances by HPLC
- Daily monitoring and reviewing of audit trail on standalone and HPLC and GC Instruments in Quality Control department
Date & Time: 28 December – 30 December , 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Trainee – Quality Control
Qualification: M.Sc in Chemistry
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Position exists to assist technologists in day to day analytical work.
- Support Compliance to QMS requirements without major NC observations.
- Participation in method validation.
- Hands on exposure in Wet Chemistry lab, GC & HPLCMSC in Chemistry
Date & Time: 29 December – 31st December, 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Shed No 6A, Type-III, Prashanthi Narar, IDA Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana 500072
Contact – Pitchi Reddy (7799369873)