Walk-In Interview for Analytical Chemist & Microbiologist @ Koparkhairane.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee a uniform and compliant quality system for the GxP activities of the Mumbai Life Science Services facility and proactively identify and resolve GxP issues.
- Co ordinating with Quality assurance in Resolving quality related deviations, recurring issues, Out Of-Specification (OOS) investigations, customer complaints, and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) in a timely manner.
- Responsible for review and training for Standard Operating Procedures.
- Responsible for training of analysts.
- Coordination with QA during internal and external audit and complies as per the GMP requirement.
- Carry out microbiological test such as Microbial limit test, Bioburden, Preservative efficacy test.
- Raising the purchase request for procuring the required chemicals and media in Microbiology Lab.
- Guiding and training microbiologists for routine analysis and Method Validation.
- Ensure compliance to cGMP, GLP and other regulatory requirements in day to day work.
- Perform Physical testing of samples
- Perform chemical testing of samples
- Troubleshooting of equipments/instruments
- Support of investigations/deviations
- Method development/validations Assay, Dissolution and Related Substance method for various dosage forms
- Calibration of Instruments/Equipments.
Experience: 5 -10 yrs
Date: 22nd December , 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
SGS India Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. A-772/ A-773, MIDC, TTC Industrial Area, Kopar Khairane, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701.