Serum Institute of India is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceuticals company. It is the world’s largest vaccine manufacturer. It is located in the city of Pune, India, and was founded by Cyrus Poonawalla in 1966. The company is a subsidiary of the holding company Poonawalla Investment and Industries.
We are hiring following positions in Production, Warehouse departments.
Position : Production Officer/Executive
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm / M.Sc
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Key Skills :
- Hands on experience in Blending, Filling activity.
- Process equipment qualification.
- cGMP Documentation.
- Exposure to Regulatory audits.
Position : Officer / Executive Officer – Warehouse
Qualification : Science Graduate
Experience : 5 – 7 Years
Key Skills :
- Hands-on experience in Receipt and dispensing function of Raw material and packing material.
- Exposure to cGMP documentations including qualification of facility and equipment.
- Well versed with SAP – MM module.
- Exposure to RFID or Bar coding will be an added advantage.
- Developing new processes concept for production optimization.
- Effective resource planning for optimizing man and machine utilization.
- Exposure to USFDA/MHRA/MCC audits (Mandatory).
- Exposure to EOU and SEZ business areas (Mandatory)
Interested candidates kindly email your application and resume to email@example.com