Greetings from Rubicon Research Ltd..!!!
We are hiring following positions for our formulation unit located at Aurangabad
Experience: 0 – 2 years of experience
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Pharm
- Execution of line clearance activity at any stage during production/packing.
- In process Quality Control Checks in Packing.
- Sampling of finished products.
- Reporting of GMP Non Compliances.
- Ensuring Compliance of GMP standards.
- To find gap between SOP and written procedures.
- To train IPQA for Line clearance and Sampling in packing.
- Online review of filled BMR & BPR (including Exhibit & validation Batch Records)
- Review the different records such as Equipment Usage and Cleaning Records, Area Usage Record, Balance Calibration Records etc.
- Review of BMR and BPR for its integrity, accuracy and completeness with respect to meeting predefined acceptance criteria and critical process parameter results.
- All activity related to IPQA dept. like sampling at any stage during production
- Review of BMR after completion of all activity
- Awareness about clining validation, process validation.
- Handled protocol for product validation.
- Handled the log book related to production
- To perform line clearance and In-process checks in manufacturing, filling and packing operations.
- Withdrawn of samples in process/finished product/stability samples/control samples and any protocol related samples.
- Ensure cGMP compliance on shop floor.
- Review of executed batch records.
- Review and approval of master batch manufacturing record/Batch packing record through SAP.
- Review and execution of Process validation activity.
- Preparation, review and approval of SOPs.
- Review and approval of area and equipment qualifications/requalification protocol and report.
- Working as Quality co-coordinator for QMS activities such as change control and helps in investigation of Deviation and Market complaint and implementation of CAPA.
- Working with Track n Trace, Trace link like software’s for sampling, product verification and job verification.
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Pharm
Experience: 0 – 3 Years of experience
- Independent handling of manpower (Casual Workers).
- Managing shift production activities, organizing & planning to achieve efficiency,
- Effective utilization of material, manpower & other resources.
- Maintaining cGMP standards Responsible for product change over arrangements.
- Ensuring Safety norms and understanding of hazards of materials & importance of
- Critical operations, maintaining good housekeeping.
- Coordinating with different departments like maintenance, safety, QC & QA.
- Independent maintains the documents of various batches related to production.
- Checking of BPR and BPR related documents.
- Supervision the process as per BPR.
- follow up all critical parameters as per BPR
- Follow cGMP safety rules.
- Handling of all types of filters like centrifuge, bottom discharge centrifuge, agitator notch filter and sparkler filter ,pressure filter ,bag filter ,module filter, candle filter, rotacone vaccume dryer, vaccume tray dryer.
Designation: Sr. Executive
Qualification: B.Sc/ B.Com
Experience: 3 – 7 years of experience
- Ensure efficient and effective management of Stores System. As per cGMP norms in organizing the activities of Raw Materials, Packing Materials.
- Responsible for Receipt and storage of raw and packing material from approved vendor supplier.
- Preparation of Goods receipt note in System indenting raw and packing materials
- Maintaining inward register, return good logbook etc.
- Preparation of Training Worker’s and Staff of Stores Department
- Maintain daily / Monthly balance verifications & calibration.
- Maintain daily temperature and relative humidity records with data logger.
- Handling the Cold Storage room and maintain records.
- Storage of raw material as per their storage condition requirement
- Handling of manpower in Store department
- Coordination with production, QC, Planning and scheduling of issuance of materials.
- Proper stacking, labeling of raw and packing materials.
- Daily Monitoring cleaning of warehouse and Update record.
- Handling Of retest materials and Expired and near Expiry Materials.
- Execution of Daily Receiving Of RM/PM Materials.
- Preparation Of RM/PM GRN&Amp; (Consumable Miscellanies Material)
- Dispensing Of Raw Material.
- Execution Of Daily Receive Ng Of RAW Materials, Preparation Of GRN.
- Co-Ordination with Other Departments Like Production, Quality Control, Quality Assurance And Supply Chain, PPC For Completion Of Daily Mfg. Plan.
- Co-Ordination with Purchase, PPC &Amp; Transporter for Materials.
- Follow Up With Quality Control Dept. For Timely Release Of Raw Materials.
- Maintain Raw Material Location Chart Online Whenever Materials Are Received Or Issued For Production.
- Responsible For Receiving Of Raw Materials And Consumable (Miscellanies) By Following SOP.
- Keeping Track Of Non-Moving Raw Materials.
- Handling of Rejected Materials &Amp; Rebooking To Supplier.
- Calibration of Balance and Maintaining Records.
- Temperature &Amp; RH Monitoring.
- All Store activity performs as per GDP, SOP & GMP. Review & Maintain daily records.
- Preparation of GRN on daily Receipt of Raw Material and Packing material.
- Dispensing of Raw and Packing material as per BMR and BPR.
- Daily Monitoring of Temperature and Relative Humidity in storage area.
- Handling of Tally-9 and SAP system for reconciliation of material.
- Follow up with the Purchase and transporter about delivery schedule of transit material.
- Intimation to QC department for sampling of received material.
- Arrangement of raw and packing material as per the material status.
- Identify the materials due for retest and intimation to QC department for its re-testing.
- Handling of damaged, Rejected, expire; near expiry, obsolete andnon-moving material.
- Prepare Packing list and Dispatch plan for finished goods and Dispatch of finished goods.
Qualification: B.Com/ M.Com
Experience: 0 – 3 Years of relevant experience
- Cash Handling
- Responsible for making Petty Voucher, Receipt & Payment Vouchers
- Responsible for Journal Voucher (All Expenses regarding Factory)
- Vouchers Booking in Tally
- Responsible for updating all Purchase Register in Day to Day working.
- Responsible for GST Related working Monthly.
- Debit & Credit Note Working and Booking
- Responsible for TDS Service Tax Related working Monthly.
- GST Working
- Reconciliation of accounting records.
- Handle monthly Employee Salary Statement.
- Handle Monthly Documentation as a related Voucher.
- Set-up & Maintain Files, Records & Database such as inward outward documents, couriers & office inventory Lists.
- Responsible for handling Bank Reconciliations.
- TDS Payment
- GST, Return & Compliance.
- Audit of Purchase /Sale invoice/ Journal voucher/ Petty cash voucher
- Audit of Inventory
- Set-up & Maintain Files, Records & Database such as inward outward documents, couriers & office inventory.
- Online Payment to parties i.e., RTGS , NEFT
- Creation of Debit & Credit Notes.
Interested candidates may share their profile to email@example.com