Teva Pharma Recruitment for Quality Control Technician (Microbiology) for Goa Location. Please find the details attached below.
Post Name: Quality Control Technician II
Sub Function: Manufacturing Quality Control
Qualification: MSc in Microbiology, with 2 to 4 years experience.
- Observe Good Laboratory Practices in the laboratory and ensure compliance to the requirements of policy and procedures on Data integrity
- Execute activities related to Environmental monitoring, Drain points monitoring, compressed air monitoring
- Analysis and reporting of Raw Material, Packing Material, Finished Product Samples, Stability Study Samples and Hold Time Study Samples for microbial limit tests
- Preparation of microbial Media, Sterilization and growth promotions
- Sampling and analysis of Purified Water/ Potable Water/ Raw Water
- Sterilisation and record upkeep of Garments, glassware or accessories, used media disposition after decontamination
- Isolation and identification of In-House isolates and routine monitoring and recording of the microbiology laboratory for temperature / RH/ pressure differentials/ cleaning etc.
- Should have Instrument handling experience for Air sampler, pH meter and analytical balances Autoclave, Steam steriliser, water bath, incubators, colony counter mini API Analyser and water activity analyser
- Disposition of analysis samples
- Periodic verification of incubators
- Preparation of Purified Water/ Potable Water/ Raw Water and air monitoring trends
- Reporting of Deviations
- Any other responsibilities Section-Head