CDSA Recruitment for life sciences candidates in Covid-19 Suraksha Project. For more details on the government high paying life sciences Clinical Research Associate opportunity, check out all of the details below
Post Name: Clinical Research Associate
Vacancies: 02 positions
Name of the Study Mission: COVID Suraksha (NBM Project)
Emoluments: (upto Rs. 65,000/- per month consolidated)
Duration: One year (To be extended as per the requirement of the Project)
Age Limit: Upto 40 Years
Location: Faridabad or across any clinical site (in India).
Job profile: The Study Monitor/ CRA conduct monitoring visits for assigned trial protocol and trial sites. Overall responsibilities are to ensure that the trial is being conducted in accordance with the protocol, standard operating procedures, good clinical practice, and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Performs site monitoring throughout the trial which involves visiting the trial sites on a regular basis (site initiation to site closeout) in accordance with contracted scope of work
- Performs quality functions and executing quality programs (clinical operations, clinical laboratory) as per GCP and regulations
- Completes appropriate therapeutic, protocol and clinical research training to perform job duties.
- Setting up the trial sites such that each centre has the trial materials, including the trial drug while ensuring all trial supplies are accounted for
- Administers protocol and related trial training to assigned sites and establishes regular lines of communication with sites to manage ongoing project expectations and issues.
- May provide training and assistance to junior clinical staff
- Creates and maintains appropriate documentation regarding site management, monitoring visit findings and action plans by submitting regular visit reports and other required trial documentation.
- Manages the progress of assigned studies by tracking regulatory/ IEC submissions and approvals, recruitment and enrolment, CRF completion and submission, and data query generation and resolution.
- Verifying that data entered on to the CRFs is consistent with
participant clinical notes (source data/ document verification)
Writing visit reports
- Filing and collating trial documentation and reports.
- Archiving trial documentation and correspondence
- Evaluates the quality and integrity of trial site practices related to the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to
- Escalates quality issues to the Quality Manager, Project
Manager and/ or senior management
- Work with Clinical Portfolio Management on other projects as directed and other internal departments on their requirements as and when required
- Bachelor’s in medical sciences or Master’s degree/ diploma, Life
sciences, pharmacy, public health, healthcare or other related discipline
- MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BPT preferred
- Atleast 3 years of relevant clinical trial monitoring experience
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Basic knowledge and ability to apply GCP and applicable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized
Board/ University and full-time.
- The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience and the number of position and other requirements for the post can be relaxed at the discretion of the Chairman of the Interview Committee, in case candidates are otherwise well qualified.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
- Incomplete applications will stand summarily rejected without assigning any reasons
- The salary is a consolidated sum as per sanctioned order without any other benefits. Salary mentioned against the position is the maximum and can be lesser based on candidate’s experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. A 10% annual increase in salary is
based on the performance
- This position is strictly project-base
This position may require 25% or more travel.
- All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only
- Candidates (Including SC/ST and other backward classes) are not entitled for the travel
- reimbursement or any other reimbursement for attending the interview.
- This position will be placed in CDSA Faridabad office at NCR Biotech Science Cluster at Faridabad Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Submission of application will be thru online mode only otherwise it will get rejected or ignored.
Last date of receipt of application is 7th February 2021.
Note: In case a suitable candidate is not found, the call for application will remain open till
suitable candidate is found. As soon as suitable candidate is found, this recruitment notice
will be closed on our website.
“Government strives to have a work force which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply”