The legacy of Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited (APL) dates back to over 100 years. Established in 1907 with an objective to develop and revolutionize the Pharmaceutical and Drug industry in the Indian subcontinent, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited today is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
We are looking for the competent professionals to be an integral part of Analytical Method Validation/Central Validation Lab
team at Formulation manufacturing plant based at Panelav& Karakhadi in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Designation: Executive/Sr Executive
Experience: 2 to 8 yrs
- Performing analytical method validation/transfer/verification activities.
- Performing Relative substance, Assay, Residual solvent and PSD method validation as per ICH guidelines.
- Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols & reports.
- Hands on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, .etc.
- Exposure on software like Empower 3, Chromeleon, LIMS, etc.
- Good understanding of GLP and GDP.
- Good communication skills.
Central Validation Lab
Experience: 2-8 years
- Prepare protocols and reports of Method transfer, Method verification, Method validation and Method
- feasibility studies.
- Hands on experience on QC instruments like HPLC,GC,KF,UV,IR. Etc
- Preparation of SOP, STPs, GTPs, specification, Record of Analysis, analysis reports, trend reports and
- their revision as needed.
- Preparation of protocols and summary reports of stability products.
- Investigation of OOS, 0OT and Laboratory Events.
- Handling of Change Control & incidents.
- Review of all analytical data generated at laboratory during testing.
Work Location: Panelav/ Karakhadi in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Date of interview: 19th Dec’ 2020
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Sanskriti Hall, Opp. Bhailal Amin General Hospital, Alembic- Gorwa, Vadodara, Gujarat.
Note: For interview appointment, please connect on 7096178090/email updated resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Without appointment, no candidate will be allowed in the interviews.