APSSDC – ORCH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT LTD – Industry Customised Skill Training & Placements || 08-12-2020 || 1800 425 2422 ||
APSSDC Collaborated with ORCH LABORATORIES INDIA PVT LTD, Kondapalli., to conduct Industry Customised Training & Program
Job Role: Certified – Boiler Operator, Production Chemist, Quality Control/Quality Analyst
Qualification: ITI/Diploma, B.Sc Chemistry/Any 3years Degree, M.Sc (Chemistry)
Gender: Male Candidates only
Age: Below 30 Years
Salary: Rs 10000/- to 16000/-
No of Vacancies: 30
Interview Procedure: Technical Interview>> HR Interview
Work Location: Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd., Pharmaceutical Company in Kondapalli, IDA, Andhra Pradesh
Benefits: PF, ESI
Special Benefits: Free Food during the Shift time and Free Transportation by the Industry to a limited area
1. Register with APSSDC @ http://apssdc.in/industryplacements
2. Mobilization and Selection of Candidate for Training by the respective District Skill Development Officer (DSDO).
3. Candidates are mandated to carry an updated resume along with COVID Test Report, all original educational qualification certificates, updated Aadhar card, and passport size photographs
4. Selected Candidates will receive hands-on Technical Training & Soft Skills at Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd. for 15 days
5. Successful Candidates will be absorbed by Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
Features of the Programme
1. Training Duration: 15 days
2. Training Location: APSSDC – Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd., Pharmaceutical Company in Kondapalli, IDA, AP
3. Training Courses: Latest Technologies in the shop floor and Soft Skills like English speaking, office etiquette etc
4. Certification Providers: APSSDC, Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
5. Placement Opportunities: Successfully Training Completed candidates and who met Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd. Job Requirements
6. Free Food and Accommodation during Training Period by Orch Laboratories India Pvt. Ltd.
Registrations are Open Until 13-12-2020
For more details on eligibility visit: http://apssdc.in/industryplacements
Contact: Mohan – 6305004318|| APSSDC Helpline 1800 425 2422 (MON – SAT), ) 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.