Oman Pharmaceutical Products Co. LLC (OPP) was born out of Late Mr Ajit Hamlai’s vision to develop and promote local expertise in pharmaceutical industry in Oman. With the mission of Quality medicines, Health & well-being of people & environment; OPP was established in 2001 and today we are a fully integrated, global healthcare provider with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain.
Sr. Officer – Regulatory Affiars
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Location: Muscat, Oman
- Responsible in preparation, review and compilation of complete dossiers as CTD or eCTD to Regulatory Authorities Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar & other countries in ASEAN, GCC-MENA, & East and West African countries.
- To handle Inquiries from Regulatory Authorities related to company and product registrations.
- To ensure timelines are met for the project submissions including dossier, query response, variations, reports, renewal and all other regulatory activities
- Involved in Design and approval of product Artwork, SPC and PIL
- Assisting R&D, QA & QC departments for the preparation of documents as per Regulatory l queries/ICH requirements
- Reviewing all technical documents like DMFs, Stability data and protocol, cOAs, process validation, analytical method validation and Spec/STP, BMR& BPR as per the requirement of the dossier preparation and registration.
- Ensuring the transfer and implementation of all the registered product information to Plant, QA, QC and customers.
- Should be able to handle Regulatory submissions by direct coordination with the local agents through Marketing team.
SEND US YOUR RESUME email@example.com
Or Apply Online