Walk-In interview’s for CMS @ Neuland R&D Centre, Bonthapally
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have Msc organic Chemistry with 2-5 Years of relevant experience in Crams/ CMS or CRO.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process development for new drugs & intermediates.
- Responsible for literature survey and its analysis to plan a non-infringing, scalable and economic route; patent analysis preferred.
- Synthesis of new / existing molecules by employing different methods. Key Involvement in the process development scale-up by Optimization of reaction conditions / manufacturing process and validation.
- Planning and execution of projects to ensure timely delivery.
- Aware of in-house SOPs, scale-up records and implementation.
- Route scouting, chemistry evaluation, process development, optimization and validation of new drugs and intermediates.
- Route scouting and evaluation of the chemistry for ongoing research projects to produce effective solutions.
- Monitoring the daily research activities, and give effective solutions.
- Creating Safety awareness among the teams and implementing safe practices both in lab and plant scale. Ensuring EHS procedures are adhered to and to promote good practice.
Date & Time: 17th September, 9.30 AM – 2.00 PM
Neuland Laboratories Limited
R&D Centre, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2,
Veerabhadra Swamy Temple Road, Jinnaram, Bonthapally Village,
Contact – Gurrala Neha/ T. Krishna Rao (08458672651)-Call @ Working Times Only