Walk-in interview for Chemist in Manufacturing
Qualification: B.Sc (Chemist)/ Diploma (Chemical)
Experience: 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in API Production.
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic
Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programmes periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations
Date of interview: 15th June – 26 June, 10 AM onwards
Venue: Neuland Laboratories Ltd
Contact – Sanku Chaitanya Prasad (9121599238)
Note: Every Candidate should carry Resume, Educational Certificates and last three months payslips without fail.