Mangalam Drugs & Organics Limitedcommenced its manufacturing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Intermediates at VAPI – Gujarat in 1977. It has a multi-product manufacturing facility on two locations, and an in-house Research & Development laboratory recognized by the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Delhi Govt. of India (DSIR).
Department: Regulatory Affiars
Qualification: Bsc /MSc
Experience: 0 to 6 Years (API Only)
Designation: Assistant to Executive
No of Requirements: 02
- To prepare documents Technology Transfer Document, Product scale up report, Product development report, Chemistry manufacturing & control, Polymorphism study etc.
- To collect necessary information from all concerned Department.
- To prepare DMF (Drug Master File) for Regulatory Market.
- To ensure that manufacturing procedure and specification of materials are in accordance with the submitted DME.
- To solve query related to Regulatory market & various customers related to Drug Master File.
Note: Candidate should be from Vapi only and ready to relocate in Vapi
Email ld: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org& email@example.com
Contact Person : Ms.Krishna Patel (HR Assistant)
Address: Plot No .1203 GIDC Phase ll, Vapi -396195, District:Valsad,Gujarat