A vertically integrated, global pharmaceutical company. Established in 1986, we specialise in the development and manufacturing of APIs and finished dosage pharmaceutical formulations. Our values transcend mere profits and guide us in fulfilling our responsibility towards society.
Inviting Applications For
MACLEODS PHARMACEUTICALS LTD.
Manager/Sr. Manager – Finance
Qualification : CA (FINAL)
Job Description For-Finance Controller (Cluster/ Unit)
- Preparation of Budget for Plant expense
- Review the Actual Financial Performance against Budget
- Cost optimization Initiatives like partnering for reduction/optimization in Plant Cost (Utility, Repairs, and AMC etc.) and also partnering in other Operation Cost efficiency Projects (Solvent Recovery, CIP etc.)
- Analysis of various Operating matrix like Plant Occupancy, Capacity Utilisation, Review of Actual Productions.
- Analysis of Non- moving, Slow moving & near expiry Inventory & Action plan for reduction of Non-moving/near expiry Inventory, also support in liquidation plan through salvage
- Analysis of Actual Consumption against Budget, Yield.
- Review Plant process and ensure all controls are in place
- Identification of Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Monitoring of plant scrap
Work Location: Mumbai (HO)
Experienced candidates may share
their Resume/CV on given mail ID
Disclaimer: Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd does not solicit any payment from potential candidates or authorize any agency/person to charge any fees for recruitment.