Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally. The company’s key focus areas include paediatrics, cardiovascular, anti-infectives, diabetology, asthma and anti-tuberculosis. Department: Production (MDI) Qualification: M.Pharm/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc./ B.Sc./ D.Pharm. Experience: 2 to 8 yrs. Job Description:
- Exposure to Operate IKA Mixing vessel for MDI Mfg & Elcomate filling machine for MDI filling.
- Exposure of Regulatory Audit i.e USFDA/MHRA.
- SAP Knowledge, Exposure of online documentation like Logbooks, batch mfg/ filling records.
- Handling Change control, deviations, CAPA etc
Department: Packing (MDI) Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Sc./ B.Sc./ D.Pharm. Experience: 2 to 8 yrs. Job Description:
- Experience of Spray checking machine (Marchisini).
- Experience of Handling Cartonator (CAM/ IMAPG).
- Exposure related to Checkweigher (Anristu/ Technofor).
- Exposure of Regulatory Audit i.e USFDA/MHRA
Department: Quality Control Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Sc./B.Sc. Experience: 2 to 8 yrs. Job Description:
- Handling HPLC, GC, UV, Karl fisher
- Analysis of RM /PM/P/validation/FP/Stability/Hold Time Study Samples.
- Should have Exposure of Regulatory Audits for MDI /Ointment formulations.
Department: Quality Assurance Qualification: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm/ M.Sc. Experience: 2 to 8 yrs. Job Description:
- Knowledge of shop floor IPQA activity, In process Line clearance at different stages of manufacturing & Pkg
- Knowledge of operation & calibration of IPQA instruments
- Exposure of regulatory audits like USFDA, MHRA.
Note: Minimum 60% Marks for experience less than 5 Years in highest qualification. Please bring your all employment & Educational documents along with O2 passport size photograph at the time of interview. Venue: Hotel Lemon Tree, Baddi 30TH &31ST JAN,2021 Date: 30th, 31st Jan 2021 Time: 9 AM TO6 PM