Lupin is a global pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products such as Branded & Generic Formulations, Biotechnology Products, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Speciality. Lupin is a significant player in the therapy areas of Gynaecology, Cardiovascular, Diabetology, Asthma, Paediatric, Central Nervous System (CNS), Gastro Intestinal (GI), Anti-Infective (AI) and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs).
An Innovation led transnational pharmaceutical company is looking for bright professionals for its API Manufacturing Facility at DABHASA, near by Vadodara, Gujarat for the following positions:
Executive/ Officer/ Jr. Officer (Analyst)- Quality Control :
Candidate should be B.Sc / M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ B.Pharma with 2 to 7 years of experience working with Pharma Indsutries. (HPLC /GC)
Executive/ Officer(Reviewer) – Quality Control:
Candidate should be M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 3 to 5 years of experience working with
Executive /Officer (Documentation)- Quality Control:
Candidate should be B.Sc/ M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 3 to 5 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Executive /Officer -Quality Assurance (IPQA/QMS):
Candidate should be B.Sc/M.Sc (Chemistry) / B.Pharma with 1 to 6 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Candidates must have:
- Relevant Exposure in API/Bulk Drug/Pharma Industry with Process Safety
- implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Scored 60% marks in their highest qualification, if having less than 05 years of post qualification experience.
- Freshers need not attend the interview.
- Bebavioural Attributes: Innovation& Creativity, Customer Centricity, Developing Talent, Result Orientation, Process Excellence, Collaboration, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Agility.
- Physical Capabilities: Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability / disorder /vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious / occupational diseases.
Please walk-in along with your updated resume, PP Size Photo & all other relevant proof of qualifications and experiences.
Interview Date: 25 December 2020 (Friday)
Interview Time: 9.00 am to 4.00 PM
Interview Venue: 4th Floor, Baroda Productivity House
Alkapuri, Vadodara-390007Gujarat, India