Greetings from Jubliant..!!!
We are hiring following positions
Post Name: DMPK (Bioanalytical)-Senior Research Scientist/ Team Lead
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Jubilant Biosys is looking for:
- Ph.D with expertise in Bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS under GLP and non-GLP environment, can lead project as DMPK representative, quantitation of small molecule using LC-MS/MS and can perform metabolite identification work on High resolution mass spectrometry.
- Responsible for drug metabolism and pharmacokinetic support for discovery programs.
- Support preclinical bioanalysis
- Monitor Pharmacokinetics studies and support bioanalysis
- Providing pre-clinical ADME lead optimization support to small molecule Drug Discovery programs (Hit Identification to Clinical Candidate Selection) including Inflammation, Neuroscience, Metabolic Disorders and Anti-infective Research.
- Working as a DMPK subject matter lead in multidisciplinary/cross functional teams of drug discovery projects.
- Understand the Chemical Structure – ADME relationships and design apt strategies towards improving Drug like Properties of the New Chemical Entities.
- Understand the broader ADME requirements of various projects
- Conduct PK and PK/PD analysis through early pre-clinical development, and collaborate in PK/PD and efficacy study designs
- Collaborate with safety assessment group (in need basis) on study design
- Design tailor made ADME protocols for various projects
- Collate the obtained results and prepare presentations for internal and external meetings
- Contribute to the design of the critical path for various projects
- Prediction of human pharmacokinetic properties from in vitro and in vivo data
- Managing PK and PK/PD analysis through early pre-clinical development, and collaborates in PK/PD and efficacy study design developing robust PK/PD models
- Prediction of human pharmacokinetic properties from in vitro and in vivo data in preclinical species.
- Collaborates with safety assessment group on study design.
- Method validations and analytical trouble shooting; Data generation, compilation, report preparation; Lab note book, record keeping; SOP writing