Otsuka Pharmaceutical India Private Limited (OPI) is a Joint Venture between Otsuka Pharmaceutical Factory, Inc., Japan and Mitsui & Co. Ltd., Japan, India, for Infusion Business in India and Emerging Markets. We primarily manufacture & market products across multiple markets and therapeutic segments. Being a leader in intravenous nutrition products, we are committed to being the best partner of patients and healthcare professionals in the field of clinical nutrition.
Department: QC – Micro
Qualification: M.Sc / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech (Biochem, Micro, Biotech)
Experience: 1-5 years
Work Location: Ahmedabad
- To ensure the clean environment for sterile preparation by implementing the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) norms as per the international standards and guidelines.
- To do sampling of Water for Injection (WFI), Double Reverse Osmosis (DRO), Single Reverse Osmosis (SRO), Raw water and pure steam.
- To analyze water samples for pH, conductivity, Bacterial Endotoxin Test (BET), Bioburden Test, Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Pathogens, Chlorides, Hardness, silt density index and other testing as per the requirements.
- To analyze the samples of water system after maintenance work.
- To observe and record the results of the microbiological plates and test tubes after analysis as well as supervise discarding method of same.
- To perform the timely microbiological testing of Finished Product samples, Pre-sterile Product samples, Raw Material/Packing Material sample (as per the requirement and SOPs) and record the results of the same.
We are looking for
- Qualified and experienced candidates for our Quality operations,
- Candidates possessing good communication skill and exposure in Parental formulations,
- Open to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates can share their resume at email@example.com