Inviting Applications for Project Associate positions at Indian Institute of Science, Banglore. Please find the full details attached below
About IISc: IISc aims to be among the world’s foremost academic institutions through the pursuit of excellence in research and promotion of innovation by offering world-class education to train future leaders in science and technology and by applying science and technology breakthroughs for India’s wealth creation and social welfare.
Post Name: Principal Project Associate/ Project Associate
Name of the Project: System-level characterization of RNA-binding proteins that mediate the pathogenicity of human RNA viruses
Name of PI: Prof. Saumitra Das,
Sponsoring agency: DBT (Indo-Swiss project)
Duration of the Project: One Year (extendable for one more year based on the performance)
Salary: (as per the DST guidelines.)
- Principal Project Associate (49,000 + HRA)
- Project Associate (35,000 + HRA)
- Principal Project Associate: Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Basic Science (Those with previous experience with working on viruses and RNA binding proteins will be preferred) with good scientific publication record.
- Project Associate: Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Basic Science with CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE and 2 years experience in Research and Development in industrial and academic institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
Project involves virology, molecular biology and cell biology, so preference will be given to the candidate who is having prior experience in these fields.
- Principal Project Associate- 40 years
- Project Associate- -35 years
How to Apply
Interested candidates may email their resume to [email protected] before Jan 20th, 2022. The
Date and mode of interview will be informed based on shortlisting.
The decision of IISc in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, mode of selection, and conduct of interviews will be final and binding on the candidates.