Torrent Pharma, the flagship Company of Torrent Group is one of the leading pharma companies of the Country. The Company was a pioneer in initiating the concept of niche marketing in India and and today is ranked amongst the leaders in therapeutic segment of cardiovascular (CV), central nervous system (CNS), gastro-intestinal (GI) and women healthcare (WHC). The Company also has significant presence in diabetology, pain management, gynaecology, oncology and anti-infective segments.
Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd – R&D, Gandhinagar is hiring Executives (Scientist II ) for Packaging Development Dept.
Department: Packaging Development
Designation: Executive (Scientists II)
Qualification : B.Pharm or B. Sci with Graduation / Post Graduation Diploma in Packaging Development Technology.
Experience: 1 – 7 Years.
Profile (Development and Commercial)
- Perform Packaging material analysis of Innovator / Reference in-house products
- Perform lab scale packaging activities, Cross functional communication with F&D/MCD (API/KSM) & perform batch stability.
- Ensure packaging material availability for respective projects.
- To carry out technology transfer activities & execute batches at plant and trouble shooting.
- Preparation of review slides (Literature, Strategy, Review-3 and Knowledge sharing with plant).
- Preparation of shadow costing slides (PWG).
- Initiation of change control form.
- Ensure timely launch of new product as per schedules.
- Identify and execute cost saving projects while ensuring the pack integrity, market acceptability as well as plant feasibility
- Understand criteria of pack optimization, automation, primary and secondary pack change, strip to blister conversion, tertiary pack standardization and alternate vendor development.
Work Location: Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd – R&D, Gandhinagar
** Interested and suitable candidates can share CV on email@example.com with subject captioned “Application for Packaging Development“.