Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally.
Officer – Quality Control
Location: Dabhasa, GJ, IN
Company: Lupin Limited
- To receipt and registration of samples received from plant and other laboratory.
- Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GCHS, IC etc.) solution. (i.e. In process, raw material, intermediates, finished product,Hold time and stability samples etc…).
- To maintained log book/e-log book related to analysis.
- Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
- Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
- To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT etc.)
- To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GCHS, IC, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
- Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
- Maintain the record of raw data in respective test data sheet.
- Initiation, completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
- Qualification of working standard.
- Trouble shooting of instruments and equipment’s.
- Laboratory maintenance as per QC cGMP.
- Execution of special assignments given by department head/Designee.
- Usage of PPE’s at shop floor by self, co-employees and contractual workmen.