Job openings for freshers and experienced professionals @ Jodas Expoim
Department: Analytical Development
Qualification: M.Sc/ M.Pharm from reputed.
Experience: 1 – 5 years (M.Pharma Analysis freshers also can apply). Candidates must have formulations & Injectables background
Work Location: Hyderabad
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job Description 1:
1. Participation in the execution of development, validation and tech transfer activities.
2. Method Transfer & Good GLP Practices
3. Responsible to perform the analysis as per provided Test method/ STP.
4. Handling and investigations of incidents and OOS.
5. Responsible to perform any other activity allotted by AD HOD or his designee.
6. Responsible to proper storage and utilization of working /Reference/Impurity standards.
7. Responsible for management of chemical & solvents procurement & storage.
Job Description 2:
1.Responsible to perform Regular analysis.
Responsible to do online documentation and supporting to analytical documents review.
3. Responsible for execution of calibration & ensure the cleanliness of allotted
instruments/equipment’s on daily basis.
Responsible for preparations test methods and COA’s.
Responsible to perform support analysis for Validation.
Job Description 3 :
1. Experience in handling complex Injectables analytical method development
2. The candidate should have worked in the area of analytical method development of complex inject able formulations.
3. The candidate should have experience of developing analytical methods and validation for formulations including microspheres, depot formulations, Injectables suspensions, liposomes.
4. Proficient in development, validation of analytical methods by various instrumental techniques HPLC, GC, in-vitro dissolution by (USP-IV , Bottle rotating apparatus,),KF,
Added advantage if candidate has experience on reverse engineering of microspheres and liposomes.