Job openings @ Umedica Laboratories
Post Name: Assistant Manager Tablet Production and Packing
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Pharm in Pharmacy
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Should have sound knowledge of GMP and able to conduct systematic working.
- Be a part of production planning and manpower planning.
- Monitoring Day to Day Production activities and report to Production head.
- Accountable for production machine wise KPI and manpower hours.
- Develop or update standard operating procedures and best practices for production operations.
- To generate production variance yield report.
- Trouble shooting of granulation/ compression /coating / wruster / tablet packing primary & secondary area.
- Handling shift independently
- worked in process optimization and coast saving yield improvement.
- Sound knowledge of QMS , CAPA, Change Control and failure investigation action.
- Worked in PLC & SCADA system , audit trail review.
- Face Internal & Regulatory Audit.
- Able to train his sub ordinates.