Walk-in interview @ JanSat Labs
Please find the details attached below
Post Name: Analytical Chemist – LCMS
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Experience: 1-6 years
- Do you have experience of Method Development and Validation using LC/MS?
- Would you like to work for a growing Pharmaceutical company?
- We are a leading pharmaceutical analytical organisation in Hyderabad, with a friendly and high performing analytical team.
- Working as part of the ARD team the Analytical Chemist – Pharmaceuticals will perform a key laboratory based role in the chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and finished pharmaceutical products according to GMP / GLP standards.
- In addition the Analytical Chemist – Pharmaceuticals will undertake regular method development and method validation to GMP and ICH guidelines.
- In this role you will work closely with the Quality Assurance department to ensure ongoing product quality and adherence to FDA/MHRA guidelines and the internal Quality Management System.
- The role of Analytical Chemist – Pharmaceuticals will involve a variety of tasks including: Analysis of samples using HPLC, LCMS, IC, UV/VIS, GC and other analytical chemistry test methodologies. Undertake method development, troubleshooting and method validation to GMP and ICH.
- Investigation of non-conforming samples, CAPAs, data evaluation and reporting.
- Write cGMP Quality documents including Standard Operating Procedures, laboratory equipment procedures and investigational protocols.
- Training and development of less experienced analytical staff as and when required.
To be considered you must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working within a GMP or GLP pharmaceutical analytical chemistry laboratory.
- Previous experience of running analytical techniques such as HPLC, LC, LC/MS and IC with the ability to extract and prep various samples in a variety of forms.
- A B.Sc, B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc a relevant chemical science (or have equivalent laboratory experience).
- As this role involves liaising with other departments on a regular basis, you will need good communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Date & Time: 14th September – 20th September, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
JanSat Labs Private Limited
Plot No:135B, Road No. 2, First floor,
ALEAP Industrial Estate,
Gajularamaram Village, Qutubullapur Mandal,
Hyderabad-500090, Medchal-Malkajgiri district, Telangana.
Contact – HR ( 9848499956 )