Walk-In drive for Trainee Chemist / Chemist / Senior Chemist – Production department
Innovare Labs Private Limited is inviting suitable candidates for an interview for the roles of Trainee Chemist / Chemist /Senior Chemist for our Production department of our Manufacturing Unit.
Designation: Trainee Chemist / Chemist / Senior Chemist
Qualification: Diploma/ B.Sc
Experience: 0 – 5 years
Male Candidates Only (Fresher’s and Experienced)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execute the Batch production records, while performing the production activities.
- Responsible for Producing Intermediates, APIs as per approved BPRs.
- Responsible for performing all production batch records as per approved BPR and ensure that completeness of the document.
- Responsible to ensure that all production deviations are reported in the BPR and inform to Shift In charge for evaluation.
- Responsible to ensure that production facilities are clean and when appropriate disinfected.
- Responsible to ensure that the premises and equipment are maintained in good condition and activities are documented.
- Responsible for implement proposed changes in product, process or equipment as appropriate.
- Responsible to monitor temperature & pressure differentials in manufacturing area.
- Responsible for implementation of corrective & preventive actions on production processes and products.
- Responsible to use all safety equipments while performing production activities as per needs & follow up safety rules & implement the same.
- Responsible to report all the activities of the department to the Shift Incharge.
- Responsible for any other activity assigned by HOD.
Date: November 07, 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 10.00am – 3.00pm
Innovare Labs Pvt. Ltd,
Plot No. 23-A & 23-B, Denotified Area-APSEZ, Atchutapuram (PO), Lalamkoduru Village, Rambilli Mandal, Visakhapatnam District – 531011
Contact: Mr. Tarak – 91000 61633
Documents to be carried for interview
1. Updated CV
2. Last three months payslips
3. Copies of educational certificates
4. One photograph