Walk-in drive for Freshers on 11th Oct’ 2020 @ Hetero Drugs.
Greetings from Hetero Drugs.
We are looking B.Sc (chemistry), B.com, B.Sc (other), BA freshers for our bulk drug manufacturing Pharma company
- Production typically works in plants that manufacture products formed from chemical reactions.
- Conduct laboratory research to find effective ways to optimize production processes
- Improve production safety and product quality, and reduce environmental pollution.
- Production chemists can also find job opportunities at research and development facilities.
- To Using the Key Skills Competent production chemists have strong practical laboratory skills.
- To studying the chemical properties of a finished product, for instance, they must be able to set-up and operate a variety of laboratory equipment and systems, many of which are technologically sophisticated.
- To have a keen eye for detail, since making slight errors when during experiments can lead to inaccurate results.
- To assess industrial chemical processes, detect inefficiencies and develop effective solutions, production chemists rely on their analytical and complex-problem solving skills.
Date & Time: 11th October from 9.30 AM onwards
HETERO CORPORATE OFFICE, Industrial estates , opposite santhnagar police station, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad-500018