Greetings of the day!!!
We are a leading Pharmaceutical company into manufacturing of API & OSD for Regulated markets.
We are currently hiring for PMS Specialist.
Job Location: Shendra, Aurangabad.
Education: Any Graduate with MBA (Human Resources)
Experience: 10 TO 12Yrs. in PMS
- Develop a Performance Management System for the Organization in line with Org strategy, HR Vision & Goals, HR Strategy and seek approval from top management
- Create a Performance Management system in line with the company’s philosophy and appropriate measures to implement the same
- Drive organization wide end to end performance management cycle comprising career planning, appraisal workshops, appraisals & review, stratification of employees for BU
- Benchmark PMS process with market to latest trends & gaps in current system and make necessary changes to the same.
- Clearly communicate and cascade the policies to all line managers and employees
- Draw up Performance Management Process calendar as approved by management
- Execute goal setting process, mid year appraisal & end year appraisal process for all eligible employees
- Develop a training program on Performance Management Policy and System of the Company to create awareness.
- Put in place a communication plan for completion of the entire PMS process
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Decision Making.
- 10+ years of experience working in/with Human Resources
- Previous experience of successfully implementing enterprise-wide performance management and training systems into an organization
- Ability to structure complicated thoughts in a clear and concise manner and have an approachable personality.
Interested candidate can share their on before 10th Sep 20 on email@example.com