GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
We are looking for talented resources to strengthen the Synthesis department in Hyderabad and Bangalore
Here is an opportunity to refer your friends and earn an attractive bonus of INR 8000/-
Qualification: Ph.D+ PDF (Organic/Medicinal Chemistry)
Experience: 5 to 12 years of relevant experience from CRO Industry and candidates with research publications in leading journals.
Work location: Bangalore and Hyderabad
- Responsible for efficient project planning, execution and delivery
- Manage project cost and ensure efficient utilization of resources
- Understand client requirements and regularly communicate with the client to manage expectations
- Provide periodic project updates on productivity and quality to the client
- Responsible for client retention and ensure increased customer satisfaction
- Implement safety protocols in the labs and train team members on the same
- Ensure that adequate infrastructure and processes are in place for safe execution
- Identify and mitigate potential safety risks
- Responsible for safety audit readiness
- Strong Background in Chemistry Synthesis
- Maintain records, data integrity and IP confidentiality.
Please email CV’s Anusha Vijaykanth at email@example.com