GVK is today among India€™s leading transnational business conglomerates. GVK€™s areas of activity range from power and hospitality to biotechnology, manufacturing, finance, petrochemicals and infrastructure development. The diverse GVK enterprises are united by a common vision. GVK is dedicated to making positive contributions for a better future.
Post Name: Sr. Research Associate – Formulations AR&D
Qualification: M.Pharm/ M.Sc with 4-7 yrs experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Creation/Generation and documentation of analytical raw data and support projects as per plan.
2. Check/approval of analytical batch records according to SOPs
3. Method development and handling of analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution, KF, etc
4. Analytical method validation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in handling Method Development, dissolution, Analytical Development.
2, Instrumentation experience using HPLC, KF.
Candidates who are available immediate to join are highly preferred.
Date of Interview: 10th January 2021 from 9.30 AM onwards
IDA, Industrial Development Area,
Mallapur Campus, Hyderabad,