Job openings for Manager Operations @ Global Calcium, Hosur
Job Title: Manager – Operations
Experience: 12 – 20 years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and implementation of ISO 9001-2005, ISO 14001-2004, FSSC HACCP and cGMP requirements.
- Analysis, evaluation, Monitoring and reporting of production, productivity ratios etc.., of various plants.
- Studying and computing cost of products, utilities, overheads and analysis of margins.
- Reporting on buying or making options, wherever applicable.
- Studying and reporting on engineering and maintenance aspects.
- Monitoring of projects and reporting on progress, cost variations, effect of changes in the projects.
- Analysis of manpower costs, overtime wages, GMP payments, YRE amount, incentive payments to various sections of personnel.
- Review of production records, utility records and other related records concerning customer audits, regulatory audits and reporting to the Quality Head for improvement and corrective actions.
- Studying procurement cost, logistic aspects, advance License issues, central excise and customs aspects for ascertaining the deficiencies and suggesting improvements.
Interested candidates shall share their resumes to email@example.com with below details
- Notice period:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Willingness to relocate or travel to Hosur