About Gland Pharma: A holistic objective of dispensing health through a portfolio of injectable products across various therapeutic segments and delivery systems, has helped us expand to seven manufacturing facilities in India, with a capacity of approximately 750 million units. These include four facilities with 22 production lines for finished formulations and three Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) facilities. Our products are produced at world-class manufacturing facilities and conform to global compliance, regulatory and quality specifications.
Urgent Requirement – Quality Control
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.Pharmacy/ M.Sc.
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Preferable Male candidates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling instrumentation analysis for raw materials, stability samples, inprocess, intermediate samples and finished products of the instruments UV, GC, and HPLC.
- Calibration of HPLC, UV, GC Weighing Balance, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance, pH meter, Conductometer.
- Reagents preparations and maintenance of related records.
- Maintaining online entries of Reference/Working standards, instrument log books etc.
- Preparations of SOPs, Specifications, STPs and GTPs.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practices.
- Maintaining Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintaining Hygienic conditions and following dress code in QC laboratory.
- Maintaining related raw data and logbooks.
- Informing OOS, OOT, OOC, Incidents and Deviations to supervisor.
- Volumetric solutions preparations, standardizations and maintenance of related records.
Date & Time: 19th January, 9.30 AM – 12.30 PM
BLOCK – C PHASE – i, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India