Walk -in Interview for API Quality Control on 20th Feb’ 2021
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc.
Experience: 2 to 6 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling instrumentation analysis for raw materials, stability samples, inprocess, intermediate samples and finished products of the instruments UV, GC, and HPLC.
- Calibration of HPLC, UV, GC Weighing Balance, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance, pH meter, Conductometer.
- Reagents preparations and maintenance of related records.
- Maintaining online entries of Reference/Working standards, instrument log books etc.
- Preparations of SOPs, Specifications, STPs and GTPs.
- Maintaining Good Laboratory Practices.
- Maintaining Good Documentation Practices.
- Maintaining Hygienic conditions and following dress code in QC laboratory.
- Maintaining related raw data and logbooks.
- Informing OOS, OOT, OOC, Incidents and Deviations to supervisor.
- Volumetric solutions preparations, standardizations and maintenance of related records.
Date: 20th February, 2021
Time: 9.30 AM – 1.00 PM
Gland Pharma Limited, Plot No. 49 & 50, JN Pharmacity, Parawada,
Visakhapatnam – 531019