Gland Pharma Ltd. A globally renowned manufacturer of Small Volume Parenterals (SVPs), Gland Pharma was founded in 1978 at Hyderabad by a visionary, PVN Raju, who has always thought far ahead of his time. Since inception, Gland Pharma stands testimony to the founder’s exemplary commitment to Quality, having emerged as a global player with presence in about 90 countries in five continents. We have a wide range of injectables, including vials, ampoules, pre-filled syringes, lyophilized vials, dry powders, infusions and ophthalmic solutions.
We are conducting Walk-In Interviews for Below Departments
Walk-in Interviews – Production
Experience: 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience)
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc, ITI/Diploma
Key skills : Sterile Injectable exposure in Compounding, Filling, Sealing, Washing & Line Management, QMS, Machine operator, Line Chemist, BPCR Review
1. Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
2. Responsible for filtration of different products.
3. Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
4. Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
5. Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
6. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the equipment.
7. Co-ordination with engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break downs.
8. Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
9. Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
10. Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
Walk-in Interviews – IPQA
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (Injectable ExperienceE
EducationQualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm
Key skills: Hands-on experience in Quality overseeing & Sampling at various stages (Dispensing, Compounding, Filtration and Filling) of Injectable Manufacturing.
Experience in execution of Submission/Process Validation batches and Cleaning validation.
1. Performing the line clearances at all stages of packing like Optical testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing, etc…
2. Performing the in-process checks at all stages of packing like Optical Testing, Labeling, Overprinting and Packing, etc…
3. Monitoring of activities in Optical Testing, Labeling, Over Printing and Packing.
4. Monitoring of Calibration of equipment/systems.
5. Verification and review of batch packing activities, log books, GMP records and BPCR for accuracy of data and completion.
6. Performing of spot checks.
7. Monitoring the destruction of optical rejects.
8. Validation& revalidation of optical testing operators as per protocol.
9. Sampling of control samples, stability samples and identification samples as per SOP/BPCR and protocols.
10. Review of temperature monitoring data of packing areas, walk in coolers and freezers In packing block.
11. To continually focus on cGMP, design and training of individuals in their relevant operations.
12. Preparation and execution of Knapp kit protocols.
13. Verification of preventive maintenance activities & documentation in the packing department
14. Verification of secondary packing material as per the pack profile &BPCR requirements
15. Report to in charge IPQA about any deviations in packing area.
16. Supporting the QMS activities in the packing department.
17. Co-coordinating with training department to full fill the training requirements as per the company policy.
18. Coordinating with the safety department to meet the safety requirements as per company policy.
19. Coordinating & communicating with the other departments for smooth running of activity
Walk-in Interviews – Packing
Experience: 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
Key skills: Sterile Packing exposure in Line Clearance, In-Process checks, BPCR Preparation, QMS, Documentation, Online Reconciliation & Audit Exposure ,vials & ampoules and track & trace machine Operator.
Education Qualification: M.Pharm / B.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
1. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
2. Daily monitoring of man power.
3. Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
4. Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
5. Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
6. Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
7. Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
8. Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
9. Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
10. Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
11. Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
12. Documenting all the activities in log books.
13. Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
14. Involved in labeling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru.
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
Passport size Photograph
Education and Qualification certificates
Aadhar Card & PAN Card
Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.
Date: 17th March, 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
Gland Pharma Ltd,
APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52,
Pashamylaram, Medak District.
Patancheru Mandal 502307.