Gland Pharma Ltd. A globally renowned manufacturer of Small Volume Parenterals (SVPs), Gland Pharma was founded in 1978 at Hyderabad by a visionary, PVN Raju, who has always thought far ahead of his time. Since inception, Gland Pharma stands testimony to the founder’s exemplary commitment to Quality, having emerged as a global player with presence in about 90 countries in five continents. We have a wide range of injectables, including vials, ampoules, pre-filled syringes, lyophilized vials, dry powders, infusions and ophthalmic solutions.
Walk-in interview for Microbiology
Education Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc – Microbilogy
Experience: 2 – 6 years Injectable experience
1. Preparation of User Requirement Specification for Equipments and Utilities.
2. Preparation of SOPs and STPs.
3. Preparation and review of validation protocols.
4. Coordinating with QA department and supporting departments in the preparation and execution of Qualifications studies.
5. Handling of OOS/OOL/Deviations.
6. Handling of Change controls.
7. Handling of procurement and maintenance of Microbiological cultures and lab consumables.
8. Review of Bio assay analysis documents.
9. Review of Method validations like Disinfectant validation, water validations, Bio Burden, MLT and Sterility validations.
10. Review of Sterility testing and BET reports.
11. Review of documents related to Environmental monitoring.
12. Handling of necessary activities as instructed by the HOD.
13. Maintaining Good laboratory Practices and Good Documentation practice.
Key skills : Should have relevant experience in sterile injectable exposure in BET, Bio Assay, Environment Monitoring, Sterility Testing, Media fill, OOL, OOS & Disinfectant Preparation.
Walk-in interview for Production department
Education Qualification: M.Pharma / B Pharma, BSc / MSc, ITI/Diploma
Experience : 2 to 6 Years (Injectable Experience)
1. Operation & Cleaning of Vial Filling and Stoppering Machine.
2. Responsible for filtration of different products.
3. Maintaining good housekeeping in their work area.
4. Online documentation of all the activities in log books.
5. Operation of Equipment during periodic qualification stage.
6. Compliance to Standard Operating Procedures during the operation and cleaning of the
7. Co-ordination with Engineering department during preventive maintenance and machine break
8. Reporting all the deviations to the immediate supervisor.
9. Responsible for smooth operation of the machine and giving the desired output in the
scheduled timelines with defined cGMP standards.
10. Maintain discipline and motivate the workforce for better productivity and cGMP compliance.
Key skills : Sterile Injectable exposure in Compounding, Filling, Sealing, Washing & Line Management, QMS, Machine operator, Line Chemist,BPCR Review.
Walk-in interview for Packing department
Education Qualification: M Pharma / B Pharma, BSc, Msc
Experience : 2 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
1. Lead assigned optical testing line / area and packing area in daily shift in producing and delivering committed daily plan volumes, safely, reliably, with quality standards.
2. Daily monitoring of man power.
3. Ensure that equipment, processes, line cleaning and line clearances are completed /operated as per SOPs requirements.
4. Accurately and timely complete in-process checks, on-line BPCRs and all other key documents.
5. Accurately monitor and drive hourly outputs as per lay down procedures.
6. Ensure that all shift operations are performed as per cGMP requirements, SOPs with discipline.
7. Responsible with IPQA department in ensuring timely execution of activities as per daily plan commitments.
8. Involving in IQ and OQ Execution and qualification of Equipment.
9. Arrangement of SPM components for machine trials as and when required.
10. Efficiently manage materials by controlling how and where they are stored prior to and after use, received at line and promptly transfer finished goods.
11. Maintenance good housekeeping in the packing work area.
12. Documenting all the activities in log books.
13. Operation of Equipment during qualification stage.
14. Involved in labeling and packing line activities and maintaining online BPCR documents.
Key skills : Sterile Packing exposure in Line Clearance, In-Process checks, BPCR Preparation, QMS, Documentation, Online Reconciliation & Audit Exposure ,vials & ampoules and track & trace machine Operator.
Walk-in interview Details
Date of interview: 20th Mar, 9.00 AM – 10.30 AM
Venue: Gland Pharma Ltd, APIIC, 3rd Phase, Plot No 42-52, Pashamylaram, Medak District. Patancheru Mandal 502307.
Location: Gland Pharma Ltd, Pashamylaram, Patancheru
Please Carry below documents along with Updated Resume
- Passport size Photograph
- Education and Qualification certificates
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card
- Latest Increment Letter & Last 3 Months Payslips with supporting Bank Statement.