Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd..!!!
We are hiring Quality Assurance, FR&D departments. Please find the details attached below.
Training – Quality AssuranceExperience: 1 to 4 Years (Injectable Experience)
- To conduct induction and orientation programme for new recruits.
- To conduct General training programmes like behavior, hygiene and documentation practices, line clearance procedures etc., shall be provided and basic GMPs during routine training schedules.
- To facilitate the identification of training needs with coordination of respective HODs/Incharges
- Preparation of training schedules, presentations and maintain the assets of the Training division.
- Preparation and evaluation of questionnaires.
- To co-ordinate for continual focus on cGMP, design and train individuals in their relevant Operation.
- To co-ordinate for refresher training for the qualification of personnel activity as and when recommended by department Incharge.
- To co-ordinate for On the job activities of personnel whose activities could affect the quality of product.
- To coordinate with respective departments HODs/Incharges and conduct the Schedule trainings, new or revised SOP trainings and etc.
- To Handle the Training Management system (Electronic) through Software
- Preparation of power point presentations.
Quality Assurance (AQA)Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm / M.Sc
Experience: 2-5 years
- Review of analytical raw data and reports of raw materials, packing materials, in process (bulk), finished products and stability studies.
- Review of analytical raw data and reports of submission batches, process validation batches, equipment / instrument calibrations and working standard qualifications.
- Participating in the Regulatory & Various customer audits.
- Check the audit trails for instruments and equipment’s in quality control lab.
- Review of preliminary investigations for in process (bulk) and finished product OOT in quality control lab.
- Review of preliminary investigations for OOS’ in Quality control lab.
- Review of stability OOT in Quality control lab.
- Verification of CAPA effectiveness in Quality control lab.
- Review on Lab solutions must.
Formulation R&DExperience: 1 to 3 Years (Injectable Experience)
Qualification: B.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Pharm / M.Sc
- Formulation Development of Sterile Dosage Forms for Regulatory market which included parenteral dosage forms.
- Developed parenteral formulations and transferred into commercial manufacturing.
- Also initiated development work on lyophilized products.
- Conduct Pre-formulation studies (drug- excipient compatibility studies, forced degradation studies, Solubility studies, Filter compatibility studies, Stopper compatibility studies and container closer compatibility studies).