Walk-in interview @ Elixir Pharma
Post Name: Chemist
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E candidates will be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for batch start up activity, monitoring, yield monitoring.
- To review technical documentation of production like BMR, Cleaning Records, Validation Protocols, SOPs, cGMP, Raw Material etc.
- Updating the production activity and receiving production planning of next products from superior
- Ensuring storage of material, reusable bags, all equipment in good condition and properly labeled in good condition.
- Handling Manpower i.e. operator and worker
- Responsible for receiving Raw materials for delivering the finished product.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidates having good exposure of 03 to 06 years as Production Chemist/Officer in API/Bulk Durgs Manufacturing.
- B.Tech/B.E. Chemical Engg. candidates will be preferred.
- Immediate joiners will be preferred.
Date & Time: 9th August, 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Plot No- 164/A, Phase – 2,
Nr. Reliance Petrol Pump, Opp. Lathia Industries,
GIDC Naroda, A’bad – 382 330