Cliantha Research, a full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO), is a leading provider of Clinical research services, based in Ahmedabad, India. Cliantha’s mission is Science with Integrity. Cliantha has fifteen years of impeccable regulatory history with USFDA, WHO, MHRA, Health Canada, AGES, AEMPS, MCC, MOH, ANSM, MOPH, ANVISA, CAP, and NABL. Cliantha Research is headquartered in India with facilities in Ahmedabad, Noida and Vadodara.
We are conducting walk-in interviews for following postions
Department: Global Project Management
Qualification: M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Experience: 0 to 3 years (Freshers can also apply)
Job Profile: MDMV / Study Analysis
- Coordination with Sponsors and internal stake holders.
- Responsible for identifying interdependencies for all projects and facilitating communication among functional areas where required.
- Understands time-sensitive nature of critical path project activities and notifies the relevant teams, and/or management of related issues.
- Identify opportunities and recommend solutions that will enhance or improve current business processes.
- Demonstrates the ability to make complex interpretation and application decisions within role capacity by utilizing protocol, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or other tools deemed appropriate.
Interview Date: 30-06-2022
Timing: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Venue: Cliantha Corporate, TP 86, FP 28/1, Off S.P. Ring Road, Sarkhej, Ahmedabad – 382210.
Email: [email protected]
Candidates must carry their updated resume, highest qualification certificates, latest increment letter & pay slip of the last 3 months