Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression, other medical conditions.
Post Name: Officer – QA
Qualification: B.Pharm/ M.Sc/ M.Pharm
Experience: 2 – 5 years of experience in Strile in IPQA, Validation, Lab QA, Documentation and QMS
Post Name: Microbiology Officers
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc (Micro)
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Post Name: Environmental Monitoring
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc (Micro)/ B.Sc (Any)
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Job location: Goa
Date/Time: 3rd February 2021
Venue: Scheduled Video interview
Post Eligiblity criteria: (Exposure in Regulatory market mandatory)
- We request you to share your CV/Resume with appropriate subject line latest by 28th January 2021
- Suitable candidates will be considered for Virtuall video interviews on 3rd February 2021.
- Eligible candidates will also receive a video invitation on mail.
- Eligible candidates will be required to download Microsoft Teams application on Phone/Laptop/computer. In case, the same is not possible, please do write back, we will provide you alternatives.
- Eligible candidates are requested to make the time convenient and flexible on the day of interview
- Keep scan copies ready of all the relevant qualification certificates/marksheets, PAN card.
- Aadhar card, current company appointment letter, latest increment letter, relieving letter of current organization if any, salary slips of last 3 months and resume
- Freshers & candidates below and above the mentioned experience range are requested not to apply.
- Candidates with Goan domicile will be preferred.
- Resumes received after 28th January 2021 will not be considered for interviews on 3rd February 2021
- Send your resume to: milos email@example.com