We are looking for a young & dynamic team member to join are team at Cipla Mumbai.
Role : Key Accounts Associate
Location : Lower Parel, Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support KAM to handle the large/small institutional buyers and ensure business sales targets are met
- Represent Cipla before the customers and key stakeholders and promote Cipla vision, brand and products
- Maintain adequate communication with the institutional buyers and ensure timely flow of requested information to them along with maintaining the deadlines of RFQ/requisitions are met.
- Follow up purchase orders from buyers and plan with the Operations/SCM team on production plan
- Liaise with operations team for timely order invoicing
- Coordinate with logistics for shipments and rigorous follow ups with customer on waivers/timely approvals to achieve sales on monthly basis.
- Resolve any concerns in order movement
- Conduct regular follow ups for timely recovery of payments from customers
- Monitor the inventory status and work on the Liquidation plan to generate revenue.
- Identify trends in the market from the Key Accounts and report back for efficient sales and business strategy
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational qualifications: MBA Marketing/International Marketing
Relevant experience: 5-8 years of experience in key accounts management.
Skills: communication (written and verbal), persuasion, presentation, negotiation, follow ups
Min 2yrs in Access Market handling institutional Buyers.
Pharma Experience preferred
Interested candidates can mail their resume at [email protected].